Author Topic: Op rules. Rules for the Staff  (Read 846 times)

Offline NightApples

• Global Moderator
  • Head Admin..Woohoo
    • View Profile
Op rules. Rules for the Staff
« on: December 26, 2013, 03:13:15 am »
These are the rules for the Staff of AnotherPower. The staff also have rules, or else we would not be a good staff at all for the players.

1. No cheating free items as an Op/Staff member for players. This means that you cant give players stacks on stacks of free Diamond Blocks, or give then anything really.
    This rule is in place because this server is a survival server. People may hate that fact, but it is. If we, the staff, give items, then it isn't really that survival now is it?

2. No giving random players op or ranks unless told to do so by the owners of Anotherpower. We don't want random ops in the servers, some griefing the place and messing up
what we have been building. If the Owners say that they are a good friend of theirs, however, and want them op, then that is allowed.

3. No demoting fellow Staff Members or getting rid of their Op unless they are breaking many rules, and important rules. If they are griefing and hacking the server, then demoting and banning
is allowed. You shouldn't have to fight, ending it with a deop or a demote to show that you have won. That is not allowed, and if you do so, you will get punishments. Its not very funny to deop or
demote someone for the lols of it when you forget about it, and make them not able to do their job, and that is to help players and protect them from other players that are ruining the
server for them.

4. No Cursing. Now I know this is a public rule, but I'm putting it in this because many staff members can curse a lot sometimes. I am able to name a few, but I won't do it now. We need to follow
that rule, no matter how HARD it may be, or how difficult it may be for us. I hate that rule, personally, but since this server will be children friendly, we all must follow the rules at all times. We are
allowed to not follow this rule if ONLY Ops are on the server. For example, if me, Guido, and Gmasta are on the server only, we can curse. When a regular player joins though, that is when we are
going to speak clean.

5. No Banning People Unless that person is breaking several rules or important rules. If you have no proof, or if that person is clean, then you have no right to ban that person. If that person is
griefing, hacking the server, hacking in general, or breaking several small rules, then you are allowed to ban he or she. Until then, hold off on your ban hammers. That means YOU, Guido.
Also, Report any ban or kick that you do on the server.

6. No giving nicknames to people all care free. We have had this problem in the past, and everyone kept getting nicknames for no reason at all. Nicknames are for staff so it can show they
are whatever position they are. If players are giving nicknames, that means they have been on the server long enough, and are trusted by the Staff at a certain level.

7. Respect Higher Ranks. If your mod, Respect Admins. If your Admin, respect Head Admin and Owners. If your Head Admin, respect owners. For example, if your a mod and your trying
to boss around a head admin or admin, that isn't all right. You need to respect the people that are your leaders.

8. No abusing your powers.

9. No using your op powers to boost your faction majorly.

10. No using Privileges to your advantage.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 03:21:53 am by Alykat29 »

Offline Guido

• Owner #4 Guido :)
  • Global Moderator
  • Owner Guido :D
    • View Profile
Re: Op rules. Rules for the Staff
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 01:04:53 pm »
Cm'on lin, I just dusted off my ban hammer  :'(
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 01:06:32 pm by Guido »
The Guids was here
-Guids

Offline NightApples

• Global Moderator
  • Head Admin..Woohoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 03:10:21 pm »
Too bad. Just go with your dusty ban hammer for a little while longer Guids.

Offline Guido

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 05:03:39 pm »
Gah fine
The Guids was here
-Guids

Offline Kat

• Administrator
  • Owner man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 09:40:59 pm »
Tsk tsk Guido, you must chill. Do not touch the hammer-w-
I'm alive

Offline Guido

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 03:13:26 am »
My hammer doesn't' sleep. DAY THROUGH NIGHT THERE WILL BE BANS THROUGHOUT THE LAND.
The Guids was here
-Guids

Offline Kat

• Administrator
  • Owner man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 03:44:20 pm »
No Guido, sleep well you must, ban you will not.
I'm alive

Offline Guido

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 09:02:28 pm »
With out bans, life would be insignificant.
The Guids was here
-Guids

Offline Kat

• Administrator
  • Owner man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2013, 01:09:39 am »
Only the right people may you ban
I'm alive

Offline Guido

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2013, 01:16:04 pm »
But if I were not to ban, what is the meaning of life beside 42? Riddle me this.
The Guids was here
-Guids

Offline Kat

• Administrator
  • Owner man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2013, 03:35:55 pm »
Chocolate.
I'm alive